Protect You & Our Team
In an effort to keep all members of our community and office safe, while upholding the standard of care, Springdale Family Dental will be implementing new office protocols.
- Office staff will call before the appointment and confirm that patient is not showing symptoms of Covid-19, has not traveled, or been in close contact with anyone with a confirmed case of Covid-19.
- Patients will be asked to wait for their appointments in their cars and will be called or texted when it is time for their visit.
- No accompanying guests will be allowed inside of the office, and parents can drop off children at the front door to meet a staff member.
- The patient's temperature will be taken upon entry and we have the right to refuse treatment to anyone showing symptoms or with a temperature above 100.4°F.
- Patients will be required to wear a face mask or cover before and after treatment.
- Patients will be asked to wash their hands and use disinfecting mouth wash before treatment.
- The first two hours of our days will be dedicated to higher-risk patients to better protect them.
If you have an emergency dental need, we urge you to contact our office first rather than going to a hospital emergency room or an urgent care facility. We are much better equipped to address a dental emergency than a medical facility. This is recommended so we don't hinder the ability of our medical facilities by dealing with dental emergencies they are ill equipped to handle.
Our top priority is upholding the safety of our staff and patients. We are taking extra precautions, including wiping all surfaces with special disinfectants and aerosols between patients, allowing additional time for them to sit. This will require additional time between appointments, so we thank you for your patience. Our staff will also be wearing additional protective gear such as masks, shields, and gowns. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time! If you have any questions, please contact our office.
Stay well ❤
Springdale Family Dental